Playnite Forums
SuccessStory - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Generic Extensions (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: SuccessStory (/thread-275.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: SuccessStory - Gerdoner - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 05:26 PM)Mellified Wrote: I recently switched my Steam profile to private. I have my Steam API key entered in the library plugin. I configured SuccessStory for a private profile. However, SuccessStory tells me it cannot access my profile each time a library scan runs. Is there something else I need to do?

Same here

RE: SuccessStory - TheDarkSpock - 02-19-2022

If this has already been mentioned elsewhere, I apologize.

When playing a game that does not have Achievements, such as an emulated game via Cemu, even if the game is only playing for a minute or so, the completion status is automatically set to "Completed". I know this has to do with the misc setting that allows you to automatically set the completion status for games after all achievements are unlocked, but why is it setting the completion status when there are no achievements or trophies in the game?

Does this mean that in order to use this setting, I need to add all titles that don't have achievement support to the ignore list?

RE: SuccessStory - ellkay - 02-21-2022

Thanks for a great plugin! I'm loving the addition of achievements to Playnite. I'm having a bit of a problem setting it up though. I don't understand how to configure the plugin at all. I'm trying to keep the games and achievements lists, but get rid of the graphs (achievements unlocked by day, unlocked by source and unlocked by month).

I would think it would be done in the add-ons settings -> Extension settings -> Generic -> SuccessStory -> Appearance.

However, any changes I make in this section does not seem to change anything in my achievements page. I can untick all boxes, press save, and it doesn't change a thing. What am I doing wrong? How do I go about to properly customize the look of the achievements page?

Thanks for any help Smile

RE: SuccessStory - Ripper935 - 02-22-2022

Hi Lacro59,

How can we clear games that were deleted, so they won't appear on the list of achievements?

I removed a library plugin (mainly Epic) and still have 1 title on the list.

RE: SuccessStory - Lacro59 - 02-22-2022

(02-19-2022, 09:02 PM)TheDarkSpock Wrote: If this has already been mentioned elsewhere, I apologize.

When playing a game that does not have Achievements, such as an emulated game via Cemu, even if the game is only playing for a minute or so, the completion status is automatically set to "Completed".  I know this has to do with the misc setting that allows you to automatically set the completion status for games after all achievements are unlocked, but why is it setting the completion status when there are no achievements or trophies in the game?

Does this mean that in order to use this setting, I need to add all titles that don't have achievement support to the ignore list?
Can you open an issue on GitHub for this?

(02-21-2022, 08:29 PM)ellkay Wrote: Thanks for a great plugin! I'm loving the addition of achievements to Playnite. I'm having a bit of a problem setting it up though. I don't understand how to configure the plugin at all. I'm trying to keep the games and achievements lists, but get rid of the graphs (achievements unlocked by day, unlocked by source and unlocked by month).

I would think it would be done in the add-ons settings -> Extension settings -> Generic -> SuccessStory -> Appearance.

However, any changes I make in this section does not seem to change anything in my achievements page. I can untick all boxes, press save, and it doesn't change a thing. What am I doing wrong? How do I go about to properly customize the look of the achievements page?

Thanks for any help Smile
The main view is not configurable.
However, what do you want to do?

(02-22-2022, 12:02 AM)Ripper935 Wrote: Hi Lacro59,

How can we clear games that were deleted, so they won't appear on the list of achievements?

I removed a library plugin (mainly Epic) and still have 1 title on the list.
I need to add this feature.

RE: SuccessStory - ellkay - 02-23-2022

(02-22-2022, 07:26 PM)Lacro59 Wrote: The main view is not configurable.
However, what do you want to do?

Basically I would like to hide the three graphs (unlocked by source, unlocked by month and unlocked by day) but keep everything else (the lists of games, list of achievements, progress bars etc.)

RE: SuccessStory - mharmless - 03-04-2022

I cannot figure out how to get the list of achievements to sort the way I want. From left to right they are name, date, rarity, and you adjust the order by clicking on the icons which moves them from 1 to 2 to 3, with ascend/descend variant of each.

My goal is date descending (so that achievements with no date IE incomplete are on top), followed by rarity ascending (easier achievements up top), and finally by name (which I don't care about).

No amount of clicking seems to make this order possible. Using three digits to represent sort order, with leftmost being name, middle date, rightmost rarity.

Click middle till it says 1, you will have 213. Now try to move name to 3, you will get 321. Name swapped with date, bad outcome. OK try again, going to 213 and moving rarity to 2 instead. Once again, name moved and gave up its spot and you have 321.

Starting from 321. Ok great now we just move rarity to 2 and damnit here we are again it moved name ahead instead of swapping places with date. 132 again.

312 does not appear to be a possible outcome of this minigame.

Is it possible to directly edit a file somewhere and force the sort order into a 312 configuration?

Edit: While I was never able to get clicking the icons to get to 312 configuration, if you go to addon settings, SuccessStory -> Appearance -> Display achievements list, you can edit the sort order explicitly and set the 312 configuration.

RE: SuccessStory - Aziial - 03-09-2022

Hey Lacro59,

Is there any way you could let us add our own achievements to games (specifically ones that do not have achievements)
I know them unlocking automatically may not be possible, but even for us to unlock them ourselves after the fact.

Thank You

RE: SuccessStory - Lacro59 - 03-09-2022

(03-04-2022, 08:34 PM)mharmless Wrote: I cannot figure out how to get the list of achievements to sort the way I want. From left to right they are name, date, rarity, and you adjust the order by clicking on the icons which moves them from 1 to 2 to 3, with ascend/descend variant of each.

My goal is date descending (so that achievements with no date IE incomplete are on top), followed by rarity ascending (easier achievements up top), and finally by name (which I don't care about).

No amount of clicking seems to make this order possible. Using three digits to represent sort order, with leftmost being name, middle date, rightmost rarity.

Click middle till it says 1, you will have 213. Now try to move name to 3, you will get 321. Name swapped with date, bad outcome. OK try again, going to 213 and moving rarity to 2 instead. Once again, name moved and gave up its spot and you have 321.

Starting from 321. Ok great now we just move rarity to 2 and damnit here we are again it moved name ahead instead of swapping places with date. 132 again.

312 does not appear to be a possible outcome of this minigame.

Is it possible to directly edit a file somewhere and force the sort order into a 312 configuration?

Edit: While I was never able to get clicking the icons to get to 312 configuration, if you go to addon settings, SuccessStory -> Appearance -> Display achievements list, you can edit the sort order explicitly and set the 312 configuration.
Can you open an issue for this?

(03-09-2022, 09:01 PM)Aziial Wrote: Hey Lacro59,

Is there any way you could let us add our own achievements to games (specifically ones that do not have achievements)
I know them unlocking automatically may not be possible, but even for us to unlock them ourselves after the fact.

Thank You
You must activate manual achievements in plugin settings.
And add achievements in game menu.

RE: SuccessStory - Aziial - 03-10-2022

I cant find anywhere to add acheivements? Specifically for games which do not originally have them?

RE: SuccessStory - Lacro59 - 03-10-2022

(03-10-2022, 12:08 AM)Aziial Wrote: I cant find anywhere to add acheivements? Specifically for games which do not originally have them?
In plugin settings:
[attachment=2203]

In game menu:
[attachment=2204]

RE: SuccessStory - Muggenbeet - 03-24-2022

Hi! First of all: thanks for creating this great add-on. It's lovely having all my achievements in one place.

However, I've been running into an issue for several months. Sometimes when trying to load achievements for a game, I'll get an error message:

Failed to execute menu action.
(then, in my system's language instead of English): Object for which null is allowed, should have a value.

I get the error both when trying to add or update achievements for certain games, but I think it also pops up in the background since it's near-permanently in my notifications as well. I'm also not 100% sure which games seem to cause the error, but games with Steam achievements seem to be fine and I got the error just now in relation to an Itch.io game (which is also on Steam and has achievements there).

Just let me know if you have any clue as to what might cause this. I'm suspecting it might have to do with Playnite itself, but reinstalling didn't work.

RE: SuccessStory - Lacro59 - 03-25-2022

(03-24-2022, 10:30 PM)Muggenbeet Wrote: Hi! First of all: thanks for creating this great add-on. It's lovely having all my achievements in one place.

However, I've been running into an issue for several months. Sometimes when trying to load achievements for a game, I'll get an error message:

Failed to execute menu action.
(then, in my system's language instead of English): Object for which null is allowed, should have a value.

I get the error both when trying to add or update achievements for certain games, but I think it also pops up in the background since it's near-permanently in my notifications as well. I'm also not 100% sure which games seem to cause the error, but games with Steam achievements seem to be fine and I got the error just now in relation to an Itch.io game (which is also on Steam and has achievements there).

Just let me know if you have any clue as to what might cause this. I'm suspecting it might have to do with Playnite itself, but reinstalling didn't work.
Can you post your extension.log?

RE: SuccessStory - Kolbaska - 04-14-2022

Greetings!
I have a problem: plugin just don't show any achievements.
I try to link it with Steam: Steam profile is set to public, authentication in Playnite is completed, SuccessStory installed without errors, in settings enabled Steam achievements and disabled API usage. But still no effect, plugin page shows all the charts and all that stuff but there is no info from my profile.

UPD: problem solved, just needed to hit "Download plugin data" from Extensions -> SuccessStory.

RE: SuccessStory - Remco32 - 04-14-2022

Mass Effect Legendary Edition matches with the co-op stats, instead of the main game stats. Any way to change this?

https://puu.sh/IUIUt/04f7fbf28f.png

RE: SuccessStory - xCeeTee - 04-18-2022

Hi Lacro, can I ask is it possible for us to add custom game achievements via an ini file? I have a couple of games that put the unlocked achievements in an ini file and the only way to view them is by opening it up on notepad. It would be beautiful to add them to Playnite.

RE: SuccessStory - TheDarkSpock - 04-25-2022

I'm getting the following error when trying to download plugin data

"Success Story
Response status code does not indicate success: 401 (Unauthorized)."

Does anyone know what these means or what it is even in relation too?

RE: SuccessStory - Jeshibu - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 05:15 AM)TheDarkSpock Wrote: I'm getting the following error when trying to download plugin data

"Success Story

For which service? Steam? Xbox? Epic?

RE: SuccessStory - TheDarkSpock - 04-25-2022

(04-25-2022, 06:50 PM)Jeshibu Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 05:15 AM)TheDarkSpock Wrote: I'm getting the following error when trying to download plugin data

"Success Story

It doesn't say, all it say is the above. From what I can tell all of my trophies from Steam, Xbox, GOG, and Origin imported correctly. The one game I have on Epic that I've played and supports trophies, did not import anything. I've probably unlocked 70% of the trophies in this game on Epic and Success Story shows it as have 0% unlocked.

RE: SuccessStory - TheDarkSpock - 04-27-2022

(04-25-2022, 07:33 PM)TheDarkSpock Wrote:
(04-25-2022, 06:50 PM)Jeshibu Wrote:

"Success Story

It doesn't say, all it say is the above. From what I can tell all of my trophies from Steam, Xbox, GOG, and Origin imported correctly. The one game I have on Epic that I've played and supports trophies, did not import anything. I've probably unlocked 70% of the trophies in this game on Epic and Success Story shows it as have 0% unlocked.

I have a new update. Now it is not giving me a generic 401 unauthorized warning, but it is giving me a new warning saying that Origin is not authenticated. This is wrong, as Origin is very much authenticated and I've doubled checked it. It even imported my achievements for Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order, although when I try and refresh data for any origin game, it now gives me the warning for origin not being Authenticated, even though it is and no new achievements are being imported. 

The games I have on Epic also still aren't importing any achievements.