Playnite Forums
eMixedNite - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Themes - Desktop (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: eMixedNite (/thread-337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: eMixedNite - sgtsars - 04-03-2021

Is it somehow possible to have the banners that show on the covers of the grid view also show on the cover that is in the description of the details view?

RE: eMixedNite - hunt363 - 04-11-2021

I made another color scheme for eMixedNite. It's called Cherry. Based on the Spicetify theme of the same name which itself was based on a KDE Plasma theme. I'm currently using eMixedNite v1.62 but it should work on any version. Here's how it looks:
[attachment=1539]

RE: eMixedNite - adrian5683 - 05-06-2021

Hi, love this theme and the customization options. I was wondering if there's a way to disable the outline for covers in grid view, just like you can for details view?

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 05-06-2021

(04-03-2021, 03:02 PM)sgtsars Wrote: Is it somehow possible to have the banners that show on the covers of the grid view also show on the cover that is in the description of the details view?

Looking into this

(05-06-2021, 01:17 AM)adrian5683 Wrote: Hi, love this theme and the customization options. I was wondering if there's a way to disable the outline for covers in grid view, just like you can for details view?

And this too.

First, I'm optimizing some variables for Theme Modifier

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 05-11-2021

New eMixedNite 1.95, download here
  • Added more optimization to ThemeModifier Constants. Because of the overlapped bug in theme modifier, I got to combine a few ones.
  • Added banner in detail cover or, platform information in the panels. Full customizable.
  • Added in Grid View toggle the outline for the covers 
  • Rename Quick Configs to Preview Configs, because they are preview ;-)
Some notes about banner in the cover at detail view:
  • The banner image are not from the library config. It take the image that are inside in the theme folder. If a platform is missing copy the banner image as the platform name, as png format. If there is no image, the text banner is used.
  • The size of the the cover is the same as the grid view items, this because I need height and width for it to working.
  • All the banner options for grid view applies in the cover of detail view. 
[Image: SfqJQTO.png]
[Image: FpkzLEe.png]

And last, the outline option works for the covers in grid view as in the cover at detail view.

[Image: G7vmpb3.png]

RE: eMixedNite - kendotlibero - 05-11-2021

I've just downloaded this theme and I really like it!
I just have one problem: while pc/stores games have on the top the correct logo
  [Image: KiTdOcC.png]
emulated games like this gba game don't have it
  [Image: nHAIUF5.png]
is there a way to fix it?

RE: eMixedNite - adrian5683 - 05-11-2021

This is great, thank you so much for the update. Noob question, is it best to uninstall old version before installing new one or is that not necessary?

RE: eMixedNite - sgtsars - 05-14-2021

(05-11-2021, 01:54 PM)kendotlibero Wrote: I've just downloaded this theme and I really like it!
I just have one problem: while pc/stores games have on the top the correct logo
  [Image: KiTdOcC.png]
emulated games like this gba game don't have it
  [Image: nHAIUF5.png]
is there a way to fix it?

It looks like if you save a .png of the banner you want in the images\banners folder and make sure it's file name is exactly the same as the name of the platform in Playnite, it shows up. You might have to restart the program or disable it to save or rename the file. I just went through all my platform categories and got it set up this way.

RE: eMixedNite - adrian5683 - 05-15-2021

I think there's a bug where changing the width of the grid view details position (Settings->Appearance->Layout) doesn't do anything above a value of 1200.

Also a minor glitch I noticed in the details panel, specifically the Details column, when set to two lines instead of just one the details label and value horizontal alignments are off. They also tend to flicker occasionally when set to two lines.

RE: eMixedNite - Haelikor - 05-17-2021

Fantastic theme.

Are you considering video implementation, specifically the Game Media Tools video update: https://github.com/darklinkpower/PlayniteScriptExtensions/releases/tag/2

RE: eMixedNite - Luchta - 06-02-2021

Hi how can i change the position of my logos?

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 06-05-2021

(06-02-2021, 07:14 PM)Luchta Wrote: Hi how can i change the position of my logos?

Hi,
[Image: Tm9OxFJ.png]

RE: eMixedNite - Splatoon - 06-08-2021

First off, thank you for the excellent theme, love the added details! One small issue I've had is that I can't seem to adjust the position of the logos. I've followed your steps in the last post (Next in Settings... (F4) --> Plugins --> ThemeModifier -->Edit Constants --> Grid / Title Logo Alignment) but when I save it doesn't seem to have any effect. Restarting the app didn't make a difference either, nor did deleting and re-installing the ThemeModifier plugin. Just out of curiosity I changed the alignment in the details panel and that immediately responded as soon as I saved the setting, so it seems like some of the functions are working? Not a big deal, just curious if anyone's run into this and has a possible solution.

EDIT: One other small thing I noticed, in the detail view some of the menu drop-downs seem to be transparent, and some aren't. No idea why, but is there a setting to set them all one way or the other?

RE: eMixedNite - Splatoon - 06-20-2021

(06-08-2021, 01:31 PM)Splatoon Wrote: First off, thank you for the excellent theme, love the added details! One small issue I've had is that I can't seem to adjust the position of the logos. I've followed your steps in the last post (Next in Settings... (F4) --> Plugins --> ThemeModifier -->Edit Constants --> Grid / Title Logo Alignment) but when I save it doesn't seem to have any effect. Restarting the app didn't make a difference either, nor did deleting and re-installing the ThemeModifier plugin. Just out of curiosity I changed the alignment in the details panel and that immediately responded as soon as I saved the setting, so it seems like some of the functions are working? Not a big deal, just curious if anyone's run into this and has a possible solution.

EDIT: One other small thing I noticed, in the detail view some of the menu drop-downs seem to be transparent, and some aren't. No idea why, but is there a setting to set them all one way or the other?

Whelp, after looking more thoroughly turns out I wasn't reading/looking at the other screenshots carefully enough. The setting was absolutely working, it just wasn't doing what I wanted it to do, which is move the logo position in the DETAILS view rather than the GRID view. I'll keep exploring, but does anyone happen to know if there's another setting that lets you reposition it in that view as in the screenshot below?

RE: eMixedNite - Splatoon - 06-20-2021

One other thing I noticed in the Grid view is games that don't have an official source (in this cast MTGA, which I have categorized under "Launcher"), don't display the same banner as in the Details view. I saw that you can toggle Store Banners/icons but that changes the ones that are displayed correctly, so I guess I"m wondering if there's a way to add a custom "Store" banner and have it appear in the Grid view? I tried dropping a .png image called Launcher into the banners folder on a lark, didn't do anything.

EDIT: Jeez, don't know why I figure this out right after I post, but anyway managed to fix this (well, sort of) by going to the library manager and setting the PC platform icon to the banner.

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 06-24-2021

(06-20-2021, 04:14 AM)Splatoon Wrote:
(06-08-2021, 01:31 PM)Splatoon Wrote: First off, thank you for the excellent theme, love the added details! One small issue I've had is that I can't seem to adjust the position of the logos. I've followed your steps in the last post (Next in Settings... (F4) --> Plugins --> ThemeModifier -->Edit Constants --> Grid / Title Logo Alignment) but when I save it doesn't seem to have any effect. Restarting the app didn't make a difference either, nor did deleting and re-installing the ThemeModifier plugin. Just out of curiosity I changed the alignment in the details panel and that immediately responded as soon as I saved the setting, so it seems like some of the functions are working? Not a big deal, just curious if anyone's run into this and has a possible solution.

Whelp, after looking more thoroughly turns out I wasn't reading/looking at the other screenshots carefully enough. The setting was absolutely working, it just wasn't doing what I wanted it to do, which is move the logo position in the DETAILS view rather than the GRID view. I'll keep exploring, but does anyone happen to know if there's another setting that lets you reposition it in that view as in the screenshot below?

Hi,
The option it's all right.
It's a bug and I've founded, in the next update it will be fixed. For now I'm looking into the disparities between the droboxes.

(06-20-2021, 05:15 AM)Splatoon Wrote: One other thing I noticed in the Grid view is games that don't have an official source (in this cast MTGA, which I have categorized under "Launcher"), don't display the same banner as in the Details view. I saw that you can toggle Store Banners/icons but that changes the ones that are displayed correctly, so I guess I"m wondering if there's a way to add a custom "Store" banner and have it appear in the Grid view? I tried dropping a .png image called Launcher into the banners folder on a lark, didn't do anything.

EDIT: Jeez, don't know why I figure this out right after I post, but anyway managed to fix this (well, sort of) by going to the library manager and setting the PC platform icon to the banner.

This.
I can't access the icon from the library manager in detail view, so I used the theme images.  Maybe I change to use the themes in grid view for keep an standard, but, this setting can ce configured within Playnite, so that's my dilemma.

RE: eMixedNite - Splatoon - 06-24-2021

Sounds great, thanks for the reply and I appreciate the hard work!

RE: eMixedNite - RabidLime - 06-24-2021

a few questions:

1) apologies if this isn't controlled by the theme, but how do i get it to show a logo instead of title on the banner? i.e. this
2) is there a way to move the collapsible parts of SuccessStory and Screenshot Visualizer to the bottom of the Details view? i know i can have them always be collapsed at the top of the page, but i like them down there. i swear i asked this before but can't find the post.

thanks a ton!

RE: eMixedNite - Splatoon - 06-25-2021

(06-24-2021, 05:25 AM)RabidLime Wrote: a few questions:

1) apologies if this isn't controlled by the theme, but how do i get it to show a logo instead of title on the banner? i.e. this
2) is there a way to move the collapsible parts of SuccessStory and Screenshot Visualizer to the bottom of the Details view? i know i can have them always be collapsed at the top of the page, but i like them down there. i swear i asked this before but can't find the post.

thanks a ton!

Not sure about #2, but for #1 I think you just need the Extra Metadata Tools extension, then you can download the Logo and it'll be assigned automatically (though for me I had to click on another game, then go back to have it appear).

RE: eMixedNite - GQJ17 - 06-26-2021

Hello,

I cant get my "Additional information visible" to show my game activity under each game in the details view game list.  Activity that shows last time played and amount played.

Thanks