Playnite Forums
eMixedNite - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Themes - Desktop (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: eMixedNite (/thread-337.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: eMixedNite - LefTutti - 10-29-2021

I have them from DuplicateHider add-on.

RE: eMixedNite - Thrashard - 10-31-2021

Fantastic theme! Just have a couple questions probably related to Playnite rather than the theme though. Is there any way to resize/extend the achievement panel (not the extender panel with all the Achievements, Game activity, HLTB etc.) to accommodate having "Show the last achievement on it's own line" and "Show the latest unlocked achievement" enabled at the same? It currently cuts off the bottom of the achievement text and next 2 icons.

And second: is there a way to enable scrolling while hovering anywhere in the details/overview/banner/play/options pane while "Enable game overview Full Scroll" is enabled? Currently can only scroll on the top and very edge of left and right sides. This makes it very annoying when trying to scroll long game overviews having to grb just the very edges or the scroll bar...

Either way this is a great theme (I'd say the best) and I thank you for your work!

[attachment=1962][attachment=1963]

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 10-31-2021

(10-25-2021, 02:39 AM)LefTutti Wrote:
(10-24-2021, 06:23 PM)eminaguil Wrote: The background image it's used in all Playnite, and I use the image in the top of the details. The spots you have marked, corresponds to the blur background.

Try changing these options.
So it's not possible for eMixedNite to change this all Playnite behaviour to not superimpose the detail background?

Like in the Helium Theme?

For comparison, eMixedNite

Unfortunately, I like your theme much more and would like it to look more like this shopped immage

edit: additional image

In eMixedNite 2.30 try disabling "Use Image Background partially faded", this mode uses the background image as as Helium

(10-28-2021, 02:31 PM)achafexp Wrote: i dont use screenshots visualizer & success story, how to disable them in the theme? and how to remove the features thing next to status?

fixed in eMixedNite 2.30

(10-31-2021, 12:43 AM)Thrashard Wrote: Fantastic theme! Just have a couple questions probably related to Playnite rather than the theme though. Is there any way to resize/extend the achievement panel (not the extender panel with all the Achievements, Game activity, HLTB etc.) to accommodate having "Show the last achievement on it's own line" and "Show the latest unlocked achievement" enabled at the same? It currently cuts off the bottom of the achievement text and next 2 icons.

And second: is there a way to enable scrolling while hovering anywhere in the details/overview/banner/play/options pane while "Enable game overview Full Scroll" is enabled? Currently can only scroll on the top and very edge of left and right sides. This makes it very annoying when trying to scroll long game overviews having to grb just the very edges or the scroll bar...

Either way this is a great theme (I'd say the best) and I thank you for your work!

"Is there any way to resize/extend the achievement panel". Interesting, I'll look into this for a possible update. The achievements I'll will add it as  an bug.  And the scrollbar, it's an old bug that I haven't been able to fix.

RE: eMixedNite - Thrashard - 10-31-2021

(10-31-2021, 12:47 AM)eminaguil Wrote: "Is there any way to resize/extend the achievement panel". Interesting, I'll look into this for a possible update. The achievements I'll will add it as  an bug.  And the scrollbar, it's an old bug that I haven't been able to fix.

Thanks for looking into it and for the reply! They are both very minor issues to be honest. Not too bad considering the available customization and features in this theme. Thanks again for the work, it is coming along great!

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 10-31-2021

eMixedNite 2.30 for Playnite 9. Download here
  • Fixed Platform banners, they are back with new customization options.
  • Fixed plugin buttons showing when they aren't installed.
  • Added switch between Image Background partially faded or faded none.
The Library banners and icons are inside the theme folder, at Themes\Desktop\eMixedNite\Images in \banners and \stores

The platforms banner have changed, now in Playnite 9 it's used the game cover as banner. The icon it's used in the banner if enabled. For configuring the Platform banners:

1. Go to the menu -> Library -> Library Manager -> Platforms
  2. Look for the platform 
  3. And configure it's banner and icon

[Image: 5V8FePl.png]

For more details, a wiki for all about banners in eMixedNite will be published at github.

Thanks for your support.  Cool

RE: eMixedNite - achafexp - 10-31-2021

whats this for? [attachment=1964] 
in the preview config theres an option to toggle features position & hide expanders but how to make it permanent?

the HLTB button is missing? (enabled in extension) [attachment=1965]

is there a way to make titles single line?
[attachment=1966]

if theres no cover image, theres too much space at the left
[attachment=1967]

RE: eMixedNite - pintassilgo - 10-31-2021

Thanks for platform banner!

But did Playnite 9 changed something about banner size? Because it's no longer fitting. screenshot

And Playnite 8 for reference.

RE: eMixedNite - LefTutti - 10-31-2021

Is the display correct like this?
[attachment=1968]

And a bug.
[attachment=1969]

RE: eMixedNite - xrayspex - 11-02-2021

The newest version removed the successtory and HLTB buttons from Grid view's detail pane. How can I get them back?

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 11-02-2021

Fixed plugin buttons not showing when they are installed. 
Thanks to MCC321 for the fix

Download eMixedNite v2.31 here

RE: eMixedNite - xrayspex - 11-03-2021

(11-02-2021, 10:06 PM)eminaguil Wrote: Fixed plugin buttons not showing when they are installed. 
Thanks to MCC321 for the fix

Download eMixedNite v2.31 here

Wow. Thanks! That was fast.

Totally works now.

RE: eMixedNite - sofmarch - 11-03-2021

(10-31-2021, 09:55 AM)pintassilgo Wrote: Thanks for platform banner!

But did Playnite 9 changed something about banner size? Because it's no longer fitting. screenshot

Also having this issue,

Having another odd issue as well, in that in Details view there seems to be no consistancy with Icon size. Some of them will display it huge like this
[attachment=1988]
While other long icons will be displayed fine like this
[attachment=1989]

Is there a way to set max width for icons that I'm missing?

RE: eMixedNite - LefTutti - 11-05-2021

Two bugs, please.

- Logo cannot be deleted via EML: https://discord.com/channels/365863063296933888/808419165311467630/906238537521827902
- Switching games in details view takes much longer than in v2.25. I think it's the switching game banners.

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 11-12-2021

(11-03-2021, 05:14 PM)sofmarch Wrote:
(10-31-2021, 09:55 AM)pintassilgo Wrote: Thanks for platform banner!

Also having this issue,

Having another odd issue as well, in that in Details view there seems to be no consistancy with Icon size. Some of them will display it huge like this

While other long icons will be displayed fine like this

Is there a way to set max width for icons that I'm missing?

Hi,
  • Banner looking into it. There's a bug when the banner height or the cover image size is too small, the banners have spaces before or after. For now, try increasing the banner height or the covers zoom.
  • The logo width is fixed in version 2.40

eMinexNite updated to version 2.40
Download here or install/update within Playnite.

• Added support to darklinkpower ExtraMetadataLoader Video Control, popup customizable with ThemeModifier
  • Added support to darklinkpower News Viewer
  • Fixed icon width in details view
  • Fixed blank expander, now displays data of the first available tab
With ThemeModifier you can customize:

[Image: rjwluvO.png]

NOTE. With Show popup title and close button, if enabled, there's a bug, when losing focus, the controls always appear over the new window. If you don't like this, for now disable the controls.

[Image: HOGBlHV.png]

RE: eMixedNite - xrayspex - 11-12-2021

Latest update just broke Playnite for me. I downloaded and installed the newest version, now Playnite just closes when it opens.

Had to delete the emixednite folder from AppData\Roaming\Playnite\Themes\Desktop to get Playnite to run again. Tried reinstalled emixednite from the addon menu, same issue. Planite just crashes upon opening.

I found the previous version's pthm file (2.3.1.). It works fine.

RE: eMixedNite - Mouse-conspiracy - 11-12-2021

(11-12-2021, 01:55 AM)xrayspex Wrote: Latest update just broke Playnite for me. I downloaded and installed the newest version, now Playnite just closes when it opens.

Had to delete the emixednite folder from AppData\Roaming\Playnite\Themes\Desktop to get Playnite to run again. Tried reinstalled emixednite from the addon menu, same issue. Planite just crashes upon opening.

Yeah it is crashing for me too.

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 11-12-2021

(11-12-2021, 01:55 AM)xrayspex Wrote: Latest update just broke Playnite for me. I downloaded and installed the newest version, now Playnite just closes when it opens.

Can you try this new fix.
Update: With version 2.41 the problem it's fixed. For now the news label in expander is disabled.

Apologies for the crashes.

RE: eMixedNite - LefTutti - 11-12-2021

Deleting logo is still not possible within your theme.

RE: eMixedNite - MCC321 - 11-12-2021

Nice update! Good job for fixing blank expander I was still trying to figure this one out. Nice job with the popup video Big Grin

RE: eMixedNite - eminaguil - 11-13-2021

Small fixes with eMixedNite 2.44, download here or in Playnite.

• Fixed news label in expander when there are news. Thanks to MCC321.
  • Fixed banners / icon size and clipping when covers are small in Grid View
[Image: UGkg1GL.png]

Note. When the additional info it's visible and using small covers the last date and time it's clipping.