Playnite Forums
Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Playnite (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. (/thread-438.html)

Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - CapriD - 10-20-2020

I'm really new to this, and can anyone give me a software suggestion on game capture?? I get so many names like Bandicam, OBS,  Shadowply, RecMaster, Wondershare filmora, totally lost in endless best list... You guys must know more or less on these programs and hope there could be any advice on that. I mainly want to record simple walk-through for sharing on YouTube...

RE: Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - joyrider3774 - 10-21-2020

most recent video cards can record while playing. If you have nvida card just install geforce experiance. not sure about amd cards but it probably has something similar

RE: Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - satrincha - 10-21-2020

Actions! from Mirillis is really good, but not working really well if you use sweetfx/ReShade.

RE: Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - SallySunny - 01-10-2022

I love gameplay recording!! bro, if you want to use a free screen recorder, don't miss OBS. It is powerful and many game lover use it. But i think it is a little difficult for new. If you just want a easy-to-use gameplay recorder, you can try a paid one. Paid software usually has technical support and user-friendly. My friends used Bandicam, He said it's nice but expensive. I'm using RecMaster now. It's cheep but the editing feature is too basic that i need to use another video editing tool to help me. You can also try Wondershare filmora, Camtasia, FlashBack ,etc.
Hope this answer can help you.

RE: Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - CriticalComposer - 01-10-2022

I will second OBS. It's easily the most powerful recording software and is the most open ended. Unfortunately that also means it's the least user friendly. But a little bit of research into the best recording settings for your rig and you'll be golden.

Someone else mentioned Nvidia's Geforce Experience (GFE) and AMD's ReLive. Both are good at what they do but I also want to point out that GFE is exceptionally greedy with data and unfortunately there isn't a way to separate Nvidia Share (the recording software) from GFE so if you're a privacy-centric person then I'd advise away from that solution. I can't speak for AMD's ReLive.

RE: Any easy-to-use game recording software to recommend??Quite new to this.. - flourishingsalt - 06-13-2022

Here, try Movavi Screen Recorder . It is super easy to use. It won't be harsh on your RAM and CPU and GPU and it is cheap. By the way, I linked the page with a simple guide on how to record whatever you want to record.