Playnite Forums
PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Themes - Fullscreen (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme (/thread-492.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 02-05-2021

(02-05-2021, 10:13 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 10:09 PM)Luka8989 Wrote:
(02-05-2021, 12:39 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote: 05/02/2021
Updated to v2.4
Please watch the Showcase Video above to see new features.

New Features:
- Extra Metadata Tools Integration, you can now set your Profile Picture, Background Music, Background Video and Logo's via this plugin, no longer will theme updates delete your media, they will remain intact in the Extra Metadata Tools folders, see new section -- Extra Metadata Tools --
- HowLongToBeat Integration, see new section -- HowLongToBeat --
- Game Details Page updated to be closer to the PS5 UI, added option to change the width of the Game Description box, see section -- Turning Things On and Off --.
- Quick Menu Updated.
Thanks for the update, I would like to remove the "game details" TAB next to the game description, you haven't explained how to do it, which then among other things the word "Platform" which in Italian becomes "Piattaforma" and word "Sony Playstation "are cut, you should solve for all the others, as I told you I want to remove this TAB, thank you very much

Can't remove it for now. I'll try and add it to the next update to remove it easily.
Thank you very much, on PS5 there is no TAB like that, strange that you put it since you want to make everything as close as possible to PS5, thank you very much I will wait for you to remove it in the next update

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - xQjan - 02-06-2021

Just wow! Is it possible to have a trophy view similar to this?

[Image: ps5-trophies-gudies-07.jpg]

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-06-2021

(02-06-2021, 07:03 PM)xQjan Wrote: Just wow! Is it possible to have a trophy view similar to this?

[Image: ps5-trophies-gudies-07.jpg]

I'd love to be able to do this. However Playnite only has a certain amount of views available. But in Playnite v9 adding custom visuals via plugins will be made, so hopefully I'll learn how to do that and add stuff like this.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Beelzabi - 02-07-2021

Hello.

I just want to thank you so much for this theme, it hhas everything I wanted and more!!!

I want to ask you just one thing: how do I disable these icon and title??

[Image: iJcMfN8.png]

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-09-2021

(02-07-2021, 05:38 PM)Beelzabi Wrote: Hello.

I just want to thank you so much for this theme, it hhas everything I wanted and more!!!

I want to ask you just one thing: how do I disable these icon and title??

[Image: iJcMfN8.png]

It's not easily removable as it's a feature of the PS5. But it's contained within the Game Details xaml file. You can have a look in there an remove it.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - slymeasy - 02-10-2021

Looks like there's no need for a lite version any more. With the Extra Meta Data Tools extension I was able to get 300+ icons downloaded in bulk.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-10-2021

(02-10-2021, 03:21 PM)slymeasy Wrote: Looks like there's no need for a lite version any more. With the Extra Meta Data Tools extension I was able to get 300+ icons downloaded in bulk.

Exactly! Makes maintenance of the theme much easier for me to have just a few versions. And much easier for everyone else to install.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 02-12-2021

(02-10-2021, 03:31 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 03:21 PM)slymeasy Wrote: Looks like there's no need for a lite version any more. With the Extra Meta Data Tools extension I was able to get 300+ icons downloaded in bulk.

Exactly! Makes maintenance of the theme much easier for me to have just a few versions. And much easier for everyone else to install.
Sorry, I had set the game icons one by one, now they are gone, I have installed Extra Metadata Tools, what should I do to make them reappear?

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 03:23 PM)Luka8989 Wrote:

Sorry, I had set the game icons one by one, now they are gone, I have installed Extra Metadata Tools, what should I do to make them reappear?

Are you saying that Extra Metadata Tools deleted your Icons? The extension is nothing to do with me unfortunately. But if you have set the Icons with Extra Metadata Tools then it should be using those, as long as you have seen the pop up message I talk about in the guide.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 04:47 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:

Are you saying that Extra Metadata Tools deleted your Icons? The extension is nothing to do with me unfortunately. But if you have set the Icons with Extra Metadata Tools then it should be using those, as long as you have seen the pop up message I talk about in the guide.

Without doing anything I no longer have any icons in any game, I added two games, loaded the background image, the game cover and the game icon, but they don't appear in the fullscreen theme, the pop-up message I received, how should I make the icons reappear which by the way apparently no longer appear even with new games that I have added?And then I don't know what the difference is between logo and icon, what would the logo be?

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-12-2021

(02-12-2021, 05:02 PM)Luka8989 Wrote:

Without doing anything I no longer have any icons in any game, I added two games, loaded the background image, the game cover and the game icon, but they don't appear in the fullscreen theme, the pop-up message I received, how should I make the icons reappear which by the way apparently no longer appear even with new games that I have added?And then I don't know what the difference is between logo and icon, what would the logo be?

Have you read the guides? They explain everything. If you go to your games in desktop mode and look at the media do they have icons? If they do then you've not set the Logo's via Extra Meta Data Tools. The difference is that Logos are not supported by Playnite currently, so with this theme we was using the Icons as Logos, with Extra Metadata Tools installed you can have separate Logos and Icons like a game should have.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 02-13-2021

(02-12-2021, 06:07 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(02-10-2021, 03:31 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote: Exactly! Makes maintenance of the theme much easier for me to have just a few versions. And much easier for everyone else to install.

Have you read the guides? They explain everything. If you go to your games in desktop mode and look at the media do they have icons? If they do then you've not set the Logo's via Extra Meta Data Tools. The difference is that Logos are not supported by Playnite currently, so with this theme we was using the Icons as Logos, with Extra Metadata Tools installed you can have separate Logos and Icons like a game should have.
I solved with the logos, but I noticed a small problem, the background music does not loop, but stops after a first playback, how can this be solved?

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-15-2021

(02-13-2021, 02:36 PM)Luka8989 Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 06:07 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(02-12-2021, 03:23 PM)Luka8989 Wrote: Sorry, I had set the game icons one by one, now they are gone, I have installed Extra Metadata Tools, what should I do to make them reappear?

I solved with the logos, but I noticed a small problem, the background music does not loop, but stops after a first playback, how can this be solved?

Audio not repeating will be fixed in the next release.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-15-2021

Updated to v2.5
Please watch the Showcase Video above to see new features.

New Features:
- Added support for PS5ish Modifier, this is a new extension I have made so you can easily modify the theme. Please see: https://playnite.link/forum/thread-587.html
- Settings Page updated to be closer to the PS5 UI.
- Game Details Page updated to be closer to the PS5 UI.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - aminenr - 02-15-2021

thanks for your hard work

just tried the new update and its great in my opinion the game details layout on 2.4 is better then the new one but still good , and on 2.5 some icons shows te lines of the pic of the icon this didnt occur in ps5pure 2.4

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-16-2021

(02-15-2021, 07:40 PM)aminenr Wrote: thanks for your hard work

just tried the new update and its great in my opinion the game details layout on 2.4 is better then the new one but still good , and on 2.5 some icons shows te lines of the pic of the icon this didnt occur in ps5pure 2.4

I'll fix that in the next release. The reason the Details page has changed is to be closer to the PS5 UI, when you go to the game details page and scroll down the information looks like the below screenshot, so I made it a scrolling page and arranged the information like the PS5 UI.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - aminenr - 02-16-2021

AHHH OKK , ITS STILL GOOD NON THE LESS GREAT WORK

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 02-16-2021

16/02/2021
Updated to v2.5.1
Please watch the Showcase Video to see new features.

Fixes:
- Game Details Page
- Notifications

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - aminenr - 02-16-2021

great the icon problem is now fixed

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - aminenr - 02-17-2021

hi , just notice that the 3 points besides play button are not on the center its a minor bug just thought I will report it