Playnite Forums
PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Themes - Fullscreen (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme (/thread-492.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 07-19-2021

Updated to v3.7.5
Features:
- Thanks to help from Crow the theme should now be less laggy, even for larger libraries.
- Loads of optimizations.
- New animations for Row of Games.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - aminenr - 07-19-2021

i can confirm its way faster , especially in the all games side ( i have 360+ games in my libraries ) , thanks .

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 07-20-2021

Updated to v3.7.6
Features:
- Fix for Single Row Mode
- Fix for Preview Grid

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - TobiGru - 07-21-2021

I can confirm it is a lot more responsive und did not crash so far when switching between tabs which is great.

I also like the new animations but for some reason when switching between tabs all covers poping out before appearing (See attachment).
Does anyone else experience this problem?

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 07-21-2021

(07-21-2021, 12:14 PM)TobiGru Wrote: I can confirm it is a lot more responsive und did not crash so far when switching between tabs which is great.

I also like the new animations but for some reason when switching between tabs all covers poping out before appearing (See attachment).
Does anyone else experience this problem?
That's just the new animation. It plays each time the list changes. I didn't actually mean for it to be like that, but it was a happy coincidence.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - TobiGru - 07-21-2021

Is it possible to optionally disable this animation?
I like it but it's kind of distracting to see all covers for a fraction of a second than disapearing and apearing again.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 07-21-2021

(07-21-2021, 12:36 PM)TobiGru Wrote: Is it possible to optionally disable this animation?
I like it but it's kind of distracting to see all covers for a fraction of a second than disapearing and apearing again.

No there is no way to disable it. I don't think I'll be adding one either, it would be too complicated.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Lashley93 - 07-23-2021

Oh my god, this is amazing

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 07-23-2021

(07-23-2021, 05:44 PM)Lashley93 Wrote: Oh my god, this is amazing

You're more than welcome, enjoy!

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Lashley93 - 07-23-2021

Just a quick question, how do I hide uninstalled and duplicate games? I have the duplicate games plugin but it isn't working for fullscreen to hide them

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 07-26-2021

I keep saying that the initial animation has something wrong with it, as for the other animations and general fluidity have improved, I try to send an image of the initial animation to make it clear

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 07-26-2021

(07-26-2021, 11:55 AM)Luka8989 Wrote: I keep saying that the initial animation has something wrong with it, as for the other animations and general fluidity have improved, I try to send an image of the initial animation to make it clear

I have a PS5, I know what the animation looks like. It's just extremely difficult to re-create. I will continue to try and match it as best as possible.

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 07-26-2021

(07-26-2021, 12:12 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(07-26-2021, 11:55 AM)Luka8989 Wrote: I keep saying that the initial animation has something wrong with it, as for the other animations and general fluidity have improved, I try to send an image of the initial animation to make it clear

I have a PS5, I know what the animation looks like. It's just extremely difficult to re-create. I will continue to try and match it as best as possible.
In the meantime, thank you for the work you do, I imagine that it is difficult to make the initial animation identical to the PS5 one, I show you my initial animation, is this how you made it or does my animation have something different? At least to understand if everything is correct by me, I doubt why the initial animation in the previous versions of the theme seemed better to me, thank you very much

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bvEm1TOlFC8ffrQK0Il14hL1VquB2Yeu/view?usp=sharing

RE: PS5ish - A PS5 UI Inspired Theme - Luka8989 - 07-28-2021

I notice that there are some bugs in the theme, when I go back to the desktop after starting a game, the theme shows another game and not the last game I started previously, even I can no longer select all the games from the list, it skips some of them, as soon as the theme is started, they all work

Remove Intro Loading Screen - WilliamLeGod - 07-29-2021

I love the theme so much.
I only have 1 issue for my need is that whenever opening up Playnite with this Ps5 theme, I have to wait 1-2 second for the PS intro (see image)
Any guide on how to delete it completely?

Image link:https://ibb.co/TYD6yDF 

Many Thanks!

RE: Remove Intro Loading Screen - davidkgriggs - 07-29-2021

(07-29-2021, 01:46 PM)WilliamLeGod Wrote: I love the theme so much.
I only have 1 issue for my need is that whenever opening up Playnite with this Ps5 theme, I have to wait 1-2 second for the PS intro (see image)

Many Thanks!

Install the DKG Theme Modifier and the turn off the theme intro.

RE: Remove Intro Loading Screen - WilliamLeGod - 07-30-2021

(07-29-2021, 02:21 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:

Many Thanks!

Ty for your reply! I found that whenever I install DKG Theme Modifer, playnite loads so much longer in both desktop and fullscreen mode at first so I didn't want to install it. Is there any manual way to turn off the theme intro? Sorry for bothering you

RE: Remove Intro Loading Screen - Pedro Josefino - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 05:01 AM)WilliamLeGod Wrote:

Many Thanks!

Ty for your reply! I found that whenever I install DKG Theme Modifer, playnite loads so much longer in both desktop and fullscreen mode at first so I didn't want to install it. Is there any manual way to turn off the theme intro? Sorry for bothering you
The DKG for me also takes time to start in full screen mode, the way I managed to get around this was disabling it, when disabling it is quick to start in full screen mode and it keeps working even disabled.

RE: Remove Intro Loading Screen - davidkgriggs - 07-30-2021

(07-30-2021, 08:36 PM)Pedro Josefino Wrote:

Many Thanks!

The DKG for me also takes time to start in full screen mode, the way I managed to get around this was disabling it, when disabling it is quick to start in full screen mode and it keeps working even disabled.

It's probably taking long because it's checking for updates. Turn off check for updates and it should be a lot quicker.

RE: Remove Intro Loading Screen - WilliamLeGod - 07-30-2021

Many Thanks!

How do u disable it?

(07-30-2021, 09:03 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:

Many Thanks!

It's probably taking long because it's checking for updates. Turn off check for updates and it should be a lot quicker.
Many thanks! I manage to make it work but I got another issue after doing it. The intro video is gone but the animation at first got bug (see image). How can I fix this?