Playnite Forums
PlayStation 5 games not imported - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Playnite (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Support and Troubleshooting (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: PlayStation 5 games not imported (/thread-547.html)

PlayStation 5 games not imported - ariesps - 01-07-2021

I have some PS5 games not being imported into Playnite (Dirt5, Miles Morales, Astro Playroom).

Are they supported in current version?

Thanks!

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - joyrider3774 - 01-07-2021

not sure there is a documented way to grab them yet, i've checked github reguarly to see if there is any code at all to grab them from the (new) store somehow but have not come across anything yet. With PS5 the store changed and as far as i'm aware when i last checked and had gotten a game (bugsnax) using PS+ as well as a free to play game, they were not returned in the current api that playnite uses at least it looked like that to me. Without a documented way somewhere to grab them i don't think it's currently possible, but i'm sure some people (on github) are investigating it for other projects maybe once there is a known way to grab your owned ps5 games it might be possible. Also i don't own a ps5 yet so all i can go about are ps+ games (you can grab them already so you own some ps+ games when eventually buying a ps5) which are currently ps4 + ps5 if i checked them correctly (not a ps5 only game so i can't really check and i won't buy any ps5 only game just to verify whats returned in the api)

Edit: do you have throphies on those games yet ? if so and they don't get imported it seems the import using throphies might not work either or needs to be adapted if they are returned there (current implementation seems to use 2 systems to get some games if i saw it correctly, but not sure anymore, it's been a while since i checked the api integration)

Edit2: looked at the code again, for ps5 games that have throphies unlocked the code would need modifcations (given they are even returned in that current throphy api url and thats something i can not check as i do not own a ps5 to get some throphies on a game) You could help with it though if you understand what the code does and recreate such api calls in for example postman or curl or so to get the list of throphies for your account it would allow us to see if they are returned or not and secondly if they are to easily that add in looking at the current code but that's only if those games have thropies and throphie api currently used returns them. Current code does nothing for ps5 platform in that code part (for getting games using throphie list). Only someone having throphies on ps5 (only) games (like the ones you mentioned) on their account can verify this. if it does at least games with throphies on them could be imported already

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - ariesps - 01-07-2021

Thanks for the response. I only wanted to know if there was any problem with my Playnite configuration.

Yes, these three games are PS5 only games, and all of them have trophies.
I can help for sure. I can install postman and do some research. I would have to have a look into the api documentation , or if you have the code for the api call I can copy/paste the results.

Thanks!

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - joyrider3774 - 01-07-2021

the code can be seen here: https://github.com/JosefNemec/Playnite/blob/master/source/Plugins/PSNLibrary/Services/PSNAccountClient.cs you would need to get a token first like done in the code there somehow and then use the trophiesUrl but add PS5 to playtforms in the url. I / We don't know if this would work to return ps5 games that have a throphy using that api but only a user having ps5 games with throphies on his account could check that. It is possible that it does not return them at all and that a completely new api would need to be used to get ps5 stuff.
The api's are not publically documented as far as i'm aware

Edit: you can easily get the bearer token if you update your psn library inside playnite (to make sure token is still valid / updated) and read it from ExtensionsData\e4ac81cb-1b1a-4ec9-8639-9a9633989a71\token.json

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - Crow - 01-07-2021

Can you try it with this version of PSN plugin? Extract into "%localappdata%\playnite\extensions\psnlibrary\"

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - ariesps - 01-11-2021

(01-07-2021, 06:22 PM)Crow Wrote: Can you try it with this version of PSN plugin? Extract into "%localappdata%\playnite\extensions\psnlibrary\"

Sure.  Tested.

Error 400 Bad Request while trying to import from library.

Diagnostic package created and submitted: 39b70b6d-d2f8-48a8-b86e-a3d78c79d2bf

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - joyrider3774 - 01-13-2021

yes it won't work with old api it needs new api and new login system

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - chaoling - 06-19-2021

(01-07-2021, 06:22 PM)Crow Wrote: Can you try it with this version of PSN plugin? Extract into "%localappdata%\playnite\extensions\psnlibrary\"
doesn't work for me either, after running the plugin the next page shows that the login was not done.

login loop this page
[attachment=1687]

RE: PlayStation 5 games not imported - DragRedSim - 06-23-2021

(06-19-2021, 11:38 PM)chaoling Wrote:
doesn't work for me either, after running the plugin the next page shows that the login was not done.

login loop this page

I'm also getting this page, albeit in English, with the included plugin version with Playnite 8.13.