Playnite Forums
Read first! Features requests and bug tracking - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Playnite (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Read first! Features requests and bug tracking (/thread-92.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Features requests and bug tracking - jotadelgado - 02-28-2021

Like other users said, saved filter is a great  idea.

I add another: Visual tag, like Xbox do: Games Pass tag, ea acess or gold in the cover of each game. We can add for example, the languaje of the game, the platform, or other simple datas/tags in the cover of each games.

i put and example

[Image: Xbox-Series-X-Games-and-Apps.jpg]

RE: Features requests and bug tracking - TheOGSoul - 03-09-2021

Change the game you are currently streaming on Twitch
Would it be at all possible to make it so that you can update the game Twitch says you are playing through Playnite? Some kind of context menu button where you can click something like "Update Current Stream Game" or "Set as Current Stream Game". Would be a really small but really awesome feature for me and I am sure others.

RE: Features requests and bug tracking - NoirSolitaire - 03-15-2021

Hey

Thanks for your great work on Playnite. I would like to suggest very cool and useful features.

CONTROLLERS ICONS
I made some cool icons for most common cases

- 2 color versions to fit on dark or bright baground colors
- 3 different sizes to fit on smallest and biggest screen resolutions
- I created these ones : Arcade stick , Gamepad , Keyboard , Mouse , iPad (for my Kodi remote app)
[Image: Arcade-icon64TW.png] [Image: Dualshock-icon64TW.png] [Image: Keyboard-icon64TW.png] [Image: Mouse-icon64TW.png]  [Image: iPad-icon64TW.png]
The spirit is to "Announce in the detailed fullscreen view what the game need to be played".

- Another suggestion could be to add the possibility to make a difference betwen "required" controllers and "possible controlers" with different colors or something else.

FLAGS
It could be very cool and useful to add flags indicating the language of the game like these ones I made.
[Image: FLAG-English.png] [Image: FLAG-French.png]
(Yep, I'm french, that's why I made these two)

- It could be really nice to put it on se same line in the detailed view but right aligned just under the "play" and "game options" button, on the same line with the controllers icons wich are left aligned.
- I created 3 different sizes to fit on any resolutions
- It could cool to have a "Multi" Flag

See these 2 screenshots to perfectly understand what I mean. Observe the result, the only boring thing is I can't left or right align the flags and icons with HTML5 code.

[Image: Playnite%20-%20Eye%20of%20the%20beholder.jpg]

or

[Image: Playnite%20-%20The%20console.jpg]

I hope it will be useful for you about thinking of great features on next Playnite versions
Thanks a lot for this perfect tool I used every day on my video projector (1024x768 limited screen resolution).

Kisses from France. Wink

RE: Features requests and bug tracking - Lacro59 - 03-15-2021

Even though Playnite doesn't have these features yet, with the Playnite 9 update and existing plugins, you can create a custom theme with it.

RE: Features requests and bug tracking - bibinite - 03-19-2021

hello. Smile
Can you add the name of the categories in the background image of the game, in the different display modes. (like in steam on the top right)
It will allow to see instantly the games not yet classified in categories.

Thanks

RE: Features requests and bug tracking - ilw - 04-02-2021

Sorry, but full screen mode absolutely not good and unfinished .
Steam BigPicture or Retroarch or Kodi looks mutch better.

Please do at least to start -
- display games as a list
- change the scale (including fonts)