Playnite Forums
XBOXnite - Theme inspired by the Xbox PC APP - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Themes - Desktop (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: XBOXnite - Theme inspired by the Xbox PC APP (/thread-921.html)

XBOXnite - Theme inspired by the Xbox PC APP - Plagued - 11-01-2021

This theme works on Playnite 9 only!

XBOXnite is a theme built using Stardust theme by Darklinkpower as a template. It aims to replicate the Xbox PC App design with fidelity, it includes support for SuccessStory, ReviewViewer and HowLongToBeat.

(This is my first theme and also my first contact with WPF and XAML, there will probably be bugs, so i apologize if you encounter any issues, if you find one, be sure to report it to me!)

Currently, this theme doesn't include many changes for Grid View, will change that in the future!

Downloads can be found at the bottom

Screenshots

[Image: YtgBBIC.png]

[Image: 1Ke7FtR.png]

[Image: sYZtUkI.png]

Download:
[attachment=2037]

Changelog
  • Fixed LibraryDetailsView being thin or not visible at all for some users

• Fixed SuccessStory achievement image appearing even if you didn't have the Add-on installed

• Changed "Install" and "Playing" button design

• Automatically rounded game images in library and darkened the ones that aren't installed

• Added new "Reviews" tab (Only shows up if you're using Review Viewer Add-on)

• Changed method images would be scaled, without cutting off content if your image isn't 6:9

• Changed the size of publisher name and added game genre below game name, to make it more similar to how it looks on the original app

• Some other minor bug fixes and optimizations to decrease the file size to almost half
Github

How to install
Simply double click the theme file found in the download section or drag and drop it to your playnite window.
  • I recommend you to set Vertical spacing to game details to 400 and enable all game fields of your liking to be displayed in Settings > Appearance > Details View[Image: 2y62xo7.png] 

• In Settings > Appearance > Grid View, i'd recommend you to set the ratio to 600:900

• Use SuccessStory extension so you can track your achievements in games that support it
Important
This theme uses 6:9 cover images, if your cover image is bigger or smaller than that, it may be stretched. So if you want your image to fit perfectly you can just use the Google Search function and set resolution to 600x900
Alternatively, you could use SteamGridDB by cooperate! I strongly recommend using that and setting 600x900 in the extension setting, this will reduce the work needed to get an img of the correct resolution
I also recommend using Steam Description Cleaner by Darklinkpower if you're using Steam Games, as this makes your descriptions look much better
And finally, if you want your Features tab to show more info, navigate to settings and then head to Metadata, in "Features" select IGDB and Official Store (Or Official Store only)

Special thanks to Darklinkpower, as i used their Stardust theme as a starting point and also their Helium theme for the Features and Platform list!

RE: XBOXnite - Theme inspired by the Xbox PC APP - ImTheHackerman - 11-02-2021

Cool!

RE: XBOXnite - Theme inspired by the Xbox PC APP - Beelzabi - 11-10-2021

I liked it!!

Thanks c: