Playnite Forums
Logitech Profiler - for use with Logitech game pads - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Generic Extensions (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Logitech Profiler - for use with Logitech game pads (/thread-1110.html)

Logitech Profiler - for use with Logitech game pads - OneAngryGamer - 01-28-2022

This is a beta of a new extension that supports the Logitech Profiler software used by game pads such as:
  • Logitech F310
  • Logitech F510
  • Logitech F710
Logitech Profiler software is also compatible with some older Logitech game pads. You may need to convert your old game profiles to the new XML based format using the import feature in the latest version of the software.

[Image: logitech-gamepad-f310-gallery-1.png]

Features included:
  • Find and fix all broken game paths in game profiles (Automatic)
  • Run report on game profiles (CSV format)
  • Update game profiles to use the game names from Playnite (user prompt for each change)
  • Fix unassigned publishers in game profiles to use the publisher from Playnite (Automatic)
  • Export all game profiles linked to Playnite
Recommended you run the first option (fix broken paths) before running any other.

Do not upload game profiles to this thread. If you want to share your game profile/s, use this thread instead.

Compatibility: Due to the Great 8 Break, this extension is not compatible with any version of Playnite after v8.15.

I will release this for Playnite 9 if somebody can provide all the changes needed to convert P8 scripts to P9.

If you found this extension useful, you can find more of my extensions here

After these forums close I will upload add-ons to Internet Archive and MEGA (save these links now in case the forum threads get deleted)

RE: Logitech Profiler - for use with Logitech game pads F310, F510 & F710 - OneAngryGamer - 02-02-2022

Update Announcement v1.0.0
  • First full release of extension
  • NEW FEATURE - scan & tag all games in Playnite that have a Logitech game profile installed
  • NEW FEATURE - run a report for dead profiles (Any profiles that it could not link to a game in Playnite or for games that you no longer own * )
  • IMPROVED - columns in CSV report
  • code changes

* See next post

RE: Logitech Profiler - for use with Logitech game pads F310, F510 & F710 - OneAngryGamer - 02-15-2022

Note to above post.

* These are any games that you no longer have. i.e. You refunded the game (e.g. online store) or sold the physical media (e.g. game cartridge) or deleted the download (e.g. fan games)

Playnite lacks the ability to mark games that you no longer own.

To work around this problem - Add a Category named 'DELETED' to games that you deleted/refunded/sold.

The 'DELETED' category will used by extensions I create. It is already in use by this extension and the Achievement Watcher extension

RE: Logitech Profiler - for use with Logitech game pads - OneAngryGamer - 09-27-2023

Update Announcement v1.1.2

Added
  • Open profiles folder
Fixed
  • Escape values before writing to XML
Changed
  • log writes
  • game filtering
  • other code changes

If you intend to use the options to update the profiles with game names and/or publishers from Playnite, update your add-on to this release.