Playnite Forums
XBOXSERIESish - An XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - Printable Version

+- Playnite Forums (https://playnite.link/forum)
+-- Forum: Extension Database (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Themes - Fullscreen (https://playnite.link/forum/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: XBOXSERIESish - An XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme (/thread-629.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - pratham_n - 05-16-2021

The trailer section is not visible at all for me in the PS5 and Xbox themes. I have enabled the Trailers checkbox in the modifier. Please help.

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 02:24 PM)pratham_n Wrote: The trailer section is not visible at all for me in the PS5 and Xbox themes. I have enabled the Trailers checkbox in the modifier. Please help.

If you scroll down on the post there is a section called Adding Micro Trailers and Trailers. You need to install both Extra Metadata Tools and Extra Metadata Tools Video, set them up and then you will have trailers.

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - Duece - 05-16-2021

I found the Xbox Series X/S boot video, is there a possibility that we can use it with this theme?

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - pratham_n - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 02:40 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(05-16-2021, 02:24 PM)pratham_n Wrote: The trailer section is not visible at all for me in the PS5 and Xbox themes. I have enabled the Trailers checkbox in the modifier. Please help.

If you scroll down on the post there is a section called Adding Micro Trailers and Trailers. You need to install both Extra Metadata Tools and Extra Metadata Tools Video, set them up and then you will have trailers.
 Oh I had installed only the video tool and not the main one. Cheers. All great themes, really like the xbox one!

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - Axellpkmn - 05-16-2021

(05-16-2021, 04:51 PM)Duece Wrote: I found the Xbox Series X/S boot video, is there a possibility that we can use it with this theme?
could you pass the link please?

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - Duece - 05-18-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZGJ7Z0cGbo

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-18-2021

Updated to v1.3.1
Please watch the showcase video for examples of new features.
New Features:
- Video Intro Support added. Please see guide below -- Video Intro --

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - Duece - 05-19-2021

Xbox Series start up video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PBfZYiOtJE

Intro video looks great and really adds a nice touch.

I've unmuted mine because I don't use the system sounds because I find the constant sound effects to be a bit annoying. (similar to the keyboard clicks on the iphone/ipad or the menu clicks on the firestick)

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - Max883 - 05-19-2021

How do i change the wallpaper or dynamic wallpaper?

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-19-2021

(05-19-2021, 06:26 PM)Max883 Wrote: How do i change the wallpaper or dynamic wallpaper?

The Dynamic Background can be turned on and off via the DKG Theme Modifier, it's colour is also changed to the colour chosen. You need to disable Game backgrounds in fullscreen mode to see it. There is only 1 style of the Dynamic Background.

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-21-2021

Updated to v1.3.2
Features:
- Background audio starts after the intro now.
- Added black fade to the beginning of the Video Intro so you don't see a flash of the grid area before the video begins.

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - JBIRO - 05-21-2021

Hey davidkgriggs 1st i want to thank u for all themes and extension that u made , second i have a problem with video into i only hear sound or last with black screen then last frame from introvid appear any help ?
ill love to see officiel xbox x dynamic theme added in near future <3

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-21-2021

(05-21-2021, 08:09 PM)JBIRO Wrote: Hey davidkgriggs 1st i want to thank u for all themes and extension that u made , second i have a problem with video into i only hear sound or last with black screen then last frame from introvid appear any help ?

Did you add a video to the right place with the right name? Or the format of the video could be the issue. XAML only supports certain video types.

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - JBIRO - 05-22-2021

(05-21-2021, 08:26 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 08:09 PM)JBIRO Wrote: Hey davidkgriggs 1st i want to thank u for all themes and extension that u made , second i have a problem with video into i only hear sound or last with black screen then last frame from introvid appear any help ?

Did you add a video to the right place with the right name? Or the format of the video could be the issue. XAML only supports certain video types.
Yes i downloaded  video form mega link that u share and tbh i didnt find fullscreen folder in AppData\Roaming\Playnite\ExtraMetadata\Themes so i created one and put the intro video with right name

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 12:50 AM)JBIRO Wrote:

Yes i downloaded  video form mega link that u share and tbh i didnt find fullscreen folder in AppData\Roaming\Playnite\ExtraMetadata\Themes so i created one and put the intro video with right name

I have not uploaded any videos to Mega, so you have not downloaded something I've made. 
If you didn't find the folder then you don't have Extra Metadata Tools installed correctly I would think. Without Extra Metadata Tools installed correctly the theme won't be able to find the path to the video, which sounds like your issue. Or you are running playnite in portable mode maybe?

(05-22-2021, 07:21 AM)davidkgriggs Wrote:

I have not uploaded any videos to Mega, so you have not downloaded something I've made. 
If you didn't find the folder then you don't have Extra Metadata Tools installed correctly I would think. Without Extra Metadata Tools installed correctly the theme won't be able to find the path to the video, which sounds like your issue. Or you are running playnite in portable mode maybe?
ah srry i thought u who'v made splashcreen extension Collection of intro videos by joyrider3774: https://mega.nz/folder/pwZgkRJJ#OjxmD7BWsUmzJrX-fN_vsg 
no im not using portable version so what u suggest for me reinstall extension or playinte or download video from youtube in mp4 format which is same format in mega link !
i have fullscreen folder in this path \AppData\Roaming\Playnite\ExtraMetadata\playnite\Fullscreen

RE: XBOXSERIESish - A XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 05-22-2021

(05-22-2021, 10:28 AM)JBIRO Wrote:

ah srry i thought u who'v made splashcreen extension Collection of intro videos by joyrider3774: https://mega.nz/folder/pwZgkRJJ#OjxmD7BWsUmzJrX-fN_vsg 
no im not using portable version so what u suggest for me reinstall extension or playinte or download video from youtube in mp4 format which is same format in mega link !

To be sure you're in the correct folder you can open playnite in desktop mode, go to About and then Config Directory. Then go into the Extra Metadata Tools folder, then the Themes Folder then Fullscreen and make sure sure you name the video exactly how it is named in the thread. As long as there is a video with the correct name in the correct folder it should play absolutely fine.

(05-22-2021, 10:35 AM)davidkgriggs Wrote:
(05-22-2021, 10:28 AM)JBIRO Wrote:
(05-21-2021, 08:26 PM)davidkgriggs Wrote: Did you add a video to the right place with the right name? Or the format of the video could be the issue. XAML only supports certain video types.

To be sure you're in the correct folder you can open playnite in desktop mode, go to About and then Config Directory. Then go into the Extra Metadata Tools folder, then the Themes Folder then Fullscreen and make sure sure you name the video exactly how it is named in the thread. As long as there is a video with the correct name in the correct folder it should play absolutely fine.
Imagine i did same steps yesterday but its only show last second of the video intro and today show correctly after delete folder and create new fullscreen folder  Big Grin  Thank u for help man , have a good day .

RE: XBOXSERIESish - An XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - lukeskope - 06-02-2021

This theme is amazing and I'll be using it for a long time. Thank you so much for your work putting this together.  I've made a small tweak in the main.xaml file, in the game details pane, if the platform is long, like "Microsoft XBox 360" or "Nintendo GameCube", the platform and time played text ran into each other.  I changed the font size from 28 to 24 and the Game Details pane is much cleaner for these games.  Also, I've added my own profile picture, for less technically inclined, might make that an option in the theme modifier.

Again thank you so much, this theme is great!

RE: XBOXSERIESish - An XBOX Series UI Inspired Theme - davidkgriggs - 06-02-2021

(06-02-2021, 04:40 PM)lukeskope Wrote: This theme is amazing and I'll be using it for a long time. Thank you so much for your work putting this together.  I've made a small tweak in the main.xaml file, in the game details pane, if the platform is long, like "Microsoft XBox 360" or "Nintendo GameCube", the platform and time played text ran into each other.  I changed the font size from 28 to 24 and the Game Details pane is much cleaner for these games.  Also, I've added my own profile picture, for less technically inclined, might make that an option in the theme modifier.

Again thank you so much, this theme is great!

Glad you're enjoying the theme!
You can change the profile picture already by using Extra Metadata Tools, it also has the added benefit that when you update the theme it keeps your custom profile picture, so I'd look into that if I was you to make it easier.
The font size is a good shout, I'll look into that, thanks.